Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas with the Hamricks

We had a great weekend and Christmas with Heath's family. Despite the fact that Ava woke up the morning we were to head out with double ear infections, she really did great and had a lot of fun. As soon as they said it was time Ava acted like she knew exactly what we were talking about and went and started trying to rip all the shiny bows off the presents.

Here is she looking at her Dad thinking are you sure it is ok for me to rip this paper off, because you have been telling me no for a long time.


I finally got my hands and mouth on one of a few of those bows. And yes, when I told her they were bows she immediately put them on top of her head, I was so proud!!!!

Here are all the girls in their matching aprons.


Here they are with their matching signs for their rooms.


And Ava's favorite present was the indoor/outdoor slide. She loves it!!!!

No comments: