Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here I go....

Well, I have taken the plunge and decided to start a blog after being a blogstalker for 2 years now. For those of you that I have not seen since college - just a little catch up I got married to Heath and we have been married for almost 5 years. So, I am no longer JB or JamiBrown (for those that didn't know me in college people called me Jami Brown both first and last as if that was my first name).

As you can see below within the last year we had Miss Ava. So, since I didn't start a blog when my child was born - you can go back and see what she looked like at each month of her life for the past 12 months. Ava is a funny little girl and as time progresses I will fill you in on her and other various thoughts that I have.












5 comments:

The Speck family said...

Hey friend~ Ava is sooooooo adorable and precious. I am so happy you have started a blog so that now I can keep up with you! Hugs and love, Shunky

Lindsay said...

Girl- I hope you are better at updating than me. I hope to be back on the horse with this thing in two more weeks. Call you soon. Love the blog- just presh!

Phillips Family said...

Welcome to Blog World!

That Ava is just beautiful. I can't get over all that hair! Adorable!

Leslye said...

So glad you have started blogging! I love the pictures of Ava each month of her first year! What a great idea to put sign with the month in the picture! She's a cutie!

JB said...

Oh my goodness- it is Jami Brown!!! So glad to find your blog. I have often wondered how you were! You look beautiful and Ava is just adorable!

I'll be back often! :)