Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

West Texas again

This last weekend was Heath's 10 year college reunion at good ol' ACU. It was so fun and we got to see lots of people I haven't seen since I left. We had a great time hanging out with the Paty's all day. Friday night of course we went to see my parents and it was the big Snyder Tigers vs. Sweetwater Mustangs high school football game. Some good friends of ours had us over before the game for dinner. We had a great time visiting with our family friends and here is a picture of our little munchkins. My child of course decided she no longer likes grass so this is the only picture she is in and not crying and notice the Princess is standing while all the other children are sitting.



Here is my little Snyder Tiger before the game. Of course her Gree made sure she was going to sport her Tiger colors. No picture is complete without something in our mouth. I rarely get smiley pictures anymore because we have to know what everything tastes like and I do mean everything! Her auntie made her a matching bling, bling pacifier holder - it is super cute and she has started her own little side business so if you are interested let me know.



I don't have any pictures from homecoming seeing as how I left the child with her grandparents so I didn't feel as though there would be tons of picture opportunities since all of our pictures consist of the child. Someone asked if I missed having her there and I said do I miss pushing a stroller, hauling a diaper bag, dealing with her schedule or lack there of on that day - ummm, simple answer no!!!!! It was a fun day Patys' - loved catching up and due to Ginger's persuasion I may start looking at starting Face Book apparently all the cool kids do it and I sure don't want to be left out!

No comments: