Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is my child spoiled or what

Most of you who know my child, know the answer to this question and if you don't it is yes!!! She is my parents first grandchild and she has been with them for four days. I left my camera with them and these are the pictures I had


Is it her birthday you might ask, because when else would any sane adult allow such a mess. No, Gree and Grandpa decided she needed some Oreo cookies for dessert one day. I think she liked them in fact they said she was clapping out of pure joy and stuffing one in right after the other.



I think Elvis entered the building on this one.

And no weekend would be complete without chillin' with Grandpa and watching none other than The Wiggles!!!

3 comments:

Carissa Haynes said...

Grandparents are so great!!! Aren't yoou glad they get to see Ava so much? I truly love the fact that my parents live so close.

The Speck family said...

Cute, cute pics~ that girl definitely has it good! I am SO impressed that you ran 8 miles.... are you training for a race?!?!? Fill me in. KJS

Phillips Family said...

Love it!

My kids are going to my parents next week and my mom has already purchased the individual containers of ice cream for them to eat after each meal. Don't remember ever having that as a kid!

By the way, we have that bib!