Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ava's new hiding spot

So, I have been on a little dry spell from blogging. I don't know why, I guess time. I would like to say I have been cleaning my house but now that the tazmanian devil lives with us, my house never looks clean. I feel like all I do is pick up, pick up and I turn around and the taz hits another room. Awww the joys of motherhood and I know all you mothers out there are saying it won't get better or wait till you have more than one and I personally want to thank you for your encouraging words.

But really, Ava has been sick for a month I think and for two weeks now we are finally well and my child is back to her happy self. Along with the wellness, she has decided to catch up on a month of eating. She is slowing down a little but last week the girl could not get full anything you put in front of her she ate and ate and ate. One night last week Heath was not going to be home for dinner and my mom was like well good you don't have to cook and I was like oh we have forgotten about little Miss Piggy and I did have to fix a meal for her (a roasted chicken thigh, almost an entire can of green beans, two huge spoonfuls of mashed potatoes and rainbow sherbet for dessert).

Today she has started the funniest thing. She just left the playroom and walked into her bedroom and it was so quite in there. Well, she was hiding in between the wall and the crib. She was so perfectly quiet and just sitting there that when I found her she just smiled and waved. Tonight when we got home from church she went to her little spot and again just sat there and would just poke her head around and say Boo and smile, she thought she was hilarious and I finally had the opportunity to take some good smiling pics of the little one.

Peek-a-boo sweet girl!


Don't I look like I get into some major trouble!


Although some days I just want to think what else can you get into to, she is so much fun and has so much fun playing, dancing, saying new things, praising herself for anything, jumping on our bed and just all kinds of fun things - she definitely keeps us laughing.

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

That Ava is one cute girl! I hear you about children being sick for a long time...Evelyn's allergies have been non-stop for a month now. Soooooooo frustrating!

Sorry we missed y'all at homecoming. We were still in Arkansas and didn't get to make it this year. Hopefully Ava and Evelyn can meet soon!

Lindsay said...

She is just too cute. It was so good seeing you this past weekend. When are you in town next?

Ashley said...

So sweet and so cute!

The Speck family said...

Ava is such a dollface...I need to meet that fiesty girl soon~ a girl after my own heart! I talked to Ging and it sounds like you guys had a blast together....I guess I'll see you in 2 years at ours, if not before! Hugs to you~ Shunkie

Anonymous said...

Hey Jami! I'm glad I found you! That little Ava is so cute! I hear about you from time-to-time from Sarah Bryant, my s-i-l. :) Glad y'all are friends!!