Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

April

Here is what is going on in April, we love shapes in this house and Ava is obsessed with this shirt because it has a heart on it she was thrilled when she actually got to wear a shirt with a shape on it. Oh, the things that make a little girl excited!



We are always so full of joy for life here she is just screaming at the top of her lungs because she thinks it is funny, can't say that I don't think it is funny. She thought it was even better that I was taking her picture while doing it.



I know some of you are thinking I just injected my child's lips with Botox but no this particular evening she was just really into saying "CHEESE!!!".


Nothing like studying a cookbook upside down with your sunglasses on!


And, yes this is her beautiful Easter dress and the best picture she was willing to take that day. I keep telling myself I will dress her up again and try it one more time but things are always so nutso on Sunday mornings.

No comments: