Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

What up

Well, I realize I haven't posted pics of our happenings in months - so in one swoop I have shortly recapped every month since April. We have been busy around this joint getting ready for Tripp (yes, this is what we are calling the new bambino). We have almost converted Ava's room for her big girl bed and have started moving her furniture into Tripp's room.

Spring and summer have flown by we are outside as much as we can or as much as the heat will allow. Ava is a fish and would live in the water if we let her. I will have more pics of that later on. Hope you all are finding great ways to stay cool for the summer.

Oh, and as for those of you who have asked me to post some pics of how big I am getting they are coming. I just seem to look so tired in the evenings when I think of taking a picture - can't imagine why?!!!!

4 comments:

Leslye said...

Wow! Looks like you all have been having fun!

Anonymous said...

What will his REAL name be? I know HHH, but can't remember the names. Hope you are staying cool!

Potty training is just around the corner for you lady.... see my blog as to how it is potty training twins and nursing an infant.

FUN TIMES!

Phillips Family said...

Loved catching up with all of Ava's antics! Hope you are managing to survive pregnancy in this horrible heat!

The Speck family said...

Bring on the preggo pics, por favor! How fun that you are having a baby boy~ I just smile every time I think about. Don't I wish that I could have come to play with you and H and the kiddies....one day we will see each other!!! Love you. KJS