Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tripp

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Accessories


Lately Ava has been obsessed with accessories. She used to just rip glasses, hats and jewelry off. However, now if I put something on her and say "Oh, pretty Ava" she just opens her mouth really big and you can tell she truly thinks she hung the moon and just walks around the house smiling at whatever it is. In the picture, she was playing in the doctor's kit and got these glasses out and brought them to me to put on her. I did and I of course went on and on at how pretty she looked and she left them on forever. They don't have lenses so she loved that she could touch her eyes through the glasses and here she is just chillin' in her glasses.

We have also received a huge bag of the biggest bows ever. It will be awhile before she has enough hair to hold the bows, but lately she has been getting these bows out for me to put in her hair. It is hilarious there are times where we have three or more bows in her hair and she thinks she looks great! I haven't had a chance to capture a picture but maybe by the time I do my next post I will have it.

1 comment:

The Speck family said...

Love it~ that girl's sass cracks me up! I also loved her little 50s outfit for halloween.... precious, precious, precious.